Thursday, January 6, 2011

Time to get back on track...

my smoothness in drawing is fading i think..
i lack ideas n they r not coming to me...
so i hope school reopening can help me function back my brain..
coz it's been asleep for many many days...!
time to take my precious pencil back on my hand..!!

plus it's my last year in high school...
gotta use my time to the max..
i don't wanna regret wasting time at school...
every second counts now...
n i wanna make a good change...
i feel like participating in many stuff!!
including competitions n clubs...!
i wanna b more attentive..!

so...
it's all up to me to decide...
whether i'm gonna live the best year in my life....
or worsen it a lot...!!
plus SPM's coming soon n i can feel the wind it's bringing!!!
so.... bring it on!!
imma take it face on!!!

>:D
Thank you for spending your time to read the crap in my mind. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment