Sunday, January 16, 2011

It's done!!!

I mean my comic 命运的安排!!
i've been spending the whole day finishing it!!
except for 5-8pm coz it's when i go gym with sharon n dinner with my mom :D
i feel so relieved now...!!! XDDD
it's been sitting/lying in my file for 1 month... n now im finally finished with it!!!!! XDDD
so i'm very very very happy!!!
although it's a short story instead of a long 1 (since it only has 8 pages)...
but i'm quite satisfied with the results...
although i m very pissed with pg. 1's ferris wheel....
coz i reallllly duno how 2 draw...
gotta shape up my skills.....

i guess i didn't ruin most of the parts of this comic...
actually i think it's the neatest among my hand-drawn comics...
n the most.... carefree...?
i mean i didn't think of making mistakes...
only minor parts r wasted..... by the brilliant me...!!


this is the first page of my comic!!
using the same main char, 艾卡... (black hair girl)
there's an arrow pointing at something black....
tat's 艾卡's little brother...
hahahhaaa!!
well........
hope i get thumbs up!!
n get published in the paper!!!!
XDDDD

2 comments:

  1. My goodness I didnt know u drew comics!! OoO (drooling) Kampateh!! Cnt wait 2 c all ur drawings~~ XD Btw, where cn i read'em?? The comics, i mean~

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's in 学海...!! XD if u want i can post it in my blog :D

    ReplyDelete