Saturday, March 27, 2010

清明节

"clean tomorrow festival"
if u translate 2 english....
it can b also "clear understand festival"
hah!
2day 7am woke up n went 2 my hometown...
not go to house la.....
go 扫墓~
every year tradition!
my family tradition is go 2 my 外太公 there 1st...
then go another place 2 bai my 外太婆.....
den at the same place will go 拜 my 外公...
i always wonder......
when my grandmother takes those "boxes of money" 4 them n use it 2 bai before burning.... i wonder wad was she murmuring abt..... izit cantonese, hokkien or chinese?
i oso dono....
我也不懂内容...
so i juz wished inside 2 b happy all the time..
n every person i 拜 i said in my heart.....
"希望我们家庭虎年行大运..."
i dono if it sounded kek sui or wierd......
but haha~
tat's me~
now im using the com with all those 香的味道 on my shirt.....
nevamind....
i 'll go chg sooner....
now im back 2 my lazy self........
= v =

No comments:

Post a Comment