Sunday, March 28, 2010

28.03.2010

my feelings n mood r in a big pile of mess...!
n i dun think its bcoz it's qing ming jie.....
my emotions juz feel wrong...
n in this bad mood of mine (not actually bad.... it's........ aaahhhhh complicated mood)
nothing feels right...
i can't study..
i ignored practicing my violin(which i MUST coz exams coming)
i think i've wasted my afternoon from 12-3pm.....
i can't open a single book n read it peacefully...
n at night i can't do a single question of add maths logarithm correct...

geesh wad is happening 2 me 2day?
i really dont know...
n this is one of the days in 3 months that i dont feel like drawing!
1 day in 2 or 3 months i normally dont feel like drawing....
n i think 2day's the day for the past 3 months....( from jan-mar)
uuggghh.....

i also never felt so fed up b4.....
i mean i m fed up with my relatives n my bro.....
when my family n my relatives were eating....
every cousin of mine (including brother) holding a gadget or electronic thing....
then 1 typing 4 smses in 1 minute, 1 playing iPod touch, 1 playing PSP, 1 playing with phone n another 1 watching my bro play PSP...
i m fed up with them..
y cant we juz sit there nicely n enjoy a meal by communicating?
wad the hell is going on in my family ( including relatives) ?

some more 2day's a sunday....
no rest at night...
INSTANTLY GO TUITION
uggh
suddenly i feel like i hate sundays the most.....
instead i luv saturdays since AT NIGHT I CAN DO MY OWN THING N BE WITH MY FAMILY..

2day's overall :
2/10
= - =

No comments:

Post a Comment