Sunday, January 31, 2010

jan 31 2010, 12.11a.m.

i m almost healed!!
laz friday... kl came 2 my house with her laptop...
i get to see her little lappy toppy~
haha
looked quite smooth~
den during 3pm... i dont feel too good..
i thought if i take a nap it will b cured..
but NO..
i bcame worse....
i ask KL feel my forehead...
she say going 2 hav fever...
dono how she see into the future... haha
after KL went home..
about 1 hour later...
my dad came back..
he took me 2 clinic...
i've waited 1 hour in that clinic...
so i was in very bad mood..
"wad the hell is taking that patient so long?"
i think la...
when my turn...
the doctor asked me 2 say out every germ/sickness i hav in my body...
so i listed out la..
den he immediately took out a mask n wear it...
he say the symptoms i hav r same as H1N1...
so he oso gave me a mask..
he asked my dad... c whether necessary 2 test me got H1N1 onot...
den my dad say ok...
he ask me 2 lie down...
n he took a cotton bud n place it inside my nose hole...
i know he's taking my 鼻涕 but its very painful..
bcoz he reached deeeeep into my nose...
my dad say almost half of the cotton bud go in..
ouch,..
den he say analysis need 10 minutes..
so i wait outside... nervous....
den he call me back inside the room..
he say i m FREE OF H1N1~
whew..~
tat was a relief.......
but i still nid 2 take caree of myself...
haiz......

2day morning when i wake up i feel A LOT better...
yesterday so weak, 2day stronger....
can walk in a straight line liao..
ahahaha
c things clearly liao...
but still nid 2 eat ubat.....
yeee....
i think i kind of wasted 2day..
dono y got tat feeling...
at night i go eat with my family at north klang...
my dad's business dinner...
go eat seafood..
but i onli eat fish n vege..
coz i dont eat other seafood...
but nvm...
they got bring red n white wine~!
yay~
but i drank 1 cup onli...
not in the super hyper mood...
n arh...
2 me la..
the most delicious food there is the "lou sang"
hahaahhahaha
crunchy~
after tat den go tesco...
i feel sleepy tat time so juz folow my mama...
walk here walk there...

n now i m typing blog~
woo~
wo
o~

M ust
U nderstand
S ongs
I n
C hinese

==

No comments:

Post a Comment