Thursday, January 28, 2010

Compensation

compensation 4 a nice day ( yesterday) is a bad day(today)!!
yay.......
..

2day's just rotten.....
congrats 2 8 malays n 4 chinese who got selected 2 bcome PRS jawatankuasa!!!!!
n oso KL orh~
the ajk~
n wan ping is naib pengerusi!!!
so geng!!!
well..
i dont mind if im not chosen...
少数服从多数...
so bo pian....
when i arrived home...
of course will b a little depressing.....
but when i open my com....
select some songs.....
sing along with it....
take a bath.....
i feel refreshed!!!!
chosen or not.... it doesnt matter to me now!!
ill still try 2 do my best 4 the club....
i'll use attendance 2 earn more points...!!
n mayb teacher's trust ><
HAIZ.......
WHAT M I TALKING...

so the point is.....
music saved me from "killing" myself n other ppl.....
haha
so im grateful 2 music~~
love it
live it!

M ust
U nderstand
S ongs
I n
C hinese

!!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment