Monday, January 4, 2010

04.01.2010

狗屎运! ==
half of the time in school is used up by the teachers telling us about the subjects...
well... kl n dai lou n me r talking so......
*ehem...
during some time...
many ppl gathered at the front of dewan terbuka...
oic... they r looking at which class they're going 2...
when i look.

OH MAI GAWD!
I M IN 4 HEMAH!!
ARGH!!!!
wad the shyt...
KL, nai n smiin r same class as me..
but dai lou is in 4 gigih.!!
wad the hell...
wierd la dis year...
3mahir, cekal n hemah scattered...
so its wad the hell....
n still nid to carry 18 text books home...
ugghh......



n summore....
my bro broke the 马桶盖.... not the plastic de.... the ceramic 1......
haiz....
n my mom doesnt feel well.......
n dai lou n kl wan 2 transfer school......
mai gawd....
2day realli 狗屎运...
wish this year wont be as bad as 2day...
be a good year... 2010!!

><

No comments:

Post a Comment