Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I m free..

of work!
yesterday i finished my work...
n the boss gave me a bonus...
so im quite happy...
not regrets going there~~
haha
dun ask me how much....
bcoz the bonus isnt as big as u think de...
but 4 me is big liao =D...
yay

so 2day i stay at home...
finally can 10am wake up liao (- v -)...
感动!!
i can finally finish wad i started.....
n started wad i canot finish....

plus........
my add maths tuition started.....
last week i oredi start la...
n yesterday KL started her add maths tuition also......
same tuition as mine!!!
(O o O)
dono can focus onot...
suddenly the whole classroom a little tight = =
zz
i kena squeeze to a corner.... ==
wadever.....

haiz...
now can bcome KL's victim n kena pulled to her hse 2 sing k......
ehehe...... ==lll
n i can go out liao~!!!
yayyy~~~~~
woohooo~~~
but leh...
these days my usage of RInggIt MaLaySIa is too much.....
so i think i wont n cant use too much RInggIt MaLaySIa these days...
==
ughhh......

oh yea...
i've seen dai lou's dog.....
Doekgun (dolphin name..)
very very very small....
imagine lilo size ÷3 or 4
then u get the answer....
so equation is
lilo ÷3.5 = SMALLLL
HAHA
but i know every1 says small = cute....
but behind the cute is a devil (O o O)
haha..
ok..
wasting ur time again.......

MAKE THIS FACE IN FRONT OF UR COM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment