Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Anime Festival Asia 09

AFA09~!
n im back from singapore...!!
well im back 4 3 days...
din have time to update...
anywaysss

cut the how i go there crap......
of courz by car...
friday
skip skip skip

saturday!!
okay!!
i was awakened up by my stupid cousin bro.....
at 7.00am...
i nid my slp (- -)
so i lazily answer my phone....
n my ringtone is bigbang's how gee....
the ringtone is very loud 1.....
so my mom n her fren oso wake up.....
haha... ^ ^lll
i was planning 2 go 2 AFA 09 with my cousin bro...
n since i dun noe how 2 go 2 the convention place.......
so i nid my cousin bro's guidance.....
since hes a singaporean....
n he is a big OTAKU(宅男)...
so im following him...
n since im awake..
so i read a few of my comics i brought 2 singapore..... ( around 9 comics ==)
when i call him n ask him where 2 meet...
i couldnt call him....
i called him several times....
still canot.....
so i continue 2 read comic.....
after a while
i look at my phone.......
3 miss calls from him..... ==
我们这两个简直没有默契的傻子...( can say is onli me la...)
i call him back...
no 1 answer.....
== ugh ==
i sit back n watch comic......
every page i read finish i will look at my handphone once.....
n finally he called.....
he say hes at the lobby of the hotel im sitting at waiting 4 me........
............
AAAGGHH
I HAVENT DONE ANYTHING BUT READ COMICS!!!!
i was planning 2 wash my hair de,...
so i wash fast fast.....
brush teeth.....
wash face.....
dry my hair....
wear clothes.......
'n CHIONG ARH!!!
to the lobby!!!!!!
n when i reach there i saw my cousin bro....
not bad arh he looks good with his uncut long hair n a chinese jacket....
(- -)
i told him i was hungry......
n i dun wan 2 faint again....
juz lyk laz time when i NEARLY fainted bcoz i was hungry.. ==
so he brought me 2 MC donald..
n he belanja me MCD breakfast!!
yay~~ ty soo much >3<
when we reach the ticket booth.....
wa... so many ppl.....
shocked........
my cousin bro's fren at there queuing up oredi...
so me n my cousin bro asked him 2 buy our ticket......
when we enter....
the convention was big....
at that time still not much people was there......
the 1st thing 2 do....
find kiDChan's art booth!! called Yamgene( along with toonikun n kunisaki n terra)
so i walk walk walk.....
4 a long time......
langsung couldnt find it...
n when my hope is lost...
i saw sumthing...

YAMGENE BOOTH!!
KIDCHAN'S ARTWORK!!!
HALLELUJAH!!!
RUN!!!
then i saw toonikun sitting there eating sumthing.... (- -)... *i wan 2 hug him...*
den i told ms. kunisaki or terra ( i dun noe....) i ordered their doujinshi...
so she gave it 2 me...
yay...
while she was taking the order stuff...
i look look 4 a while...

n i found a few stuff of theirs i wan 2 buy.....
but very expensive orh..
so i muz think think 1st....
so i continue my journey in the convention....
after a while
me n my cousin bro we split 4 a while.....
coz i decided 2 buy the doujinshis n artworks...
i bought it...
n my money flew away...... ==
den i hav nothing 2 do...
so i looked at the other booths' stuff....
oso not bad.....
but not until the stage which i will buy their stuff.......
so i left the artists booths' area..
n i found out that...
i cant leave that area...
im so attracted to ther.....
n since i wan 2 take a picture with kidchan.....
shes mah idol!!
so i found out that i went back there 4 6 times......
m i lame or wad.....
n i got 2 take a picture with kidchan during my 5th visit 2 their booth...
on the 3rd visit i bought their stuff which i mentioned earlier...
n i got a free douijnshi........
4 FREE!!!
coz i bought their stuff $30 n above...
yay 4 me~~~~~~
although its old stock of theirs...
but i dun mind~
then i saw a few cosplayers that i liked... not bad....
n i took pics with them.... :D

this guy is cosplaying a guy name Archer.....
actually i didnt saw him...
is my cousin bro.....
he bought a black sword made of wood....
n decided to "fight" any cosplayer he sees....
the sword n the Archer guy above is in the same anime...
so he keep saying... "lets go kill archer!!"
(- -)
n since i hav a camera beside me....
so i took the picture 4 him..... ==

hes happy so fine...
i saw a cloud cosplayer... n i took picture with him... :D

his cosplay can b counted as good already...
since he got the costume n wig right......
so im fine with it ~v~
but before this pic my cousin bro battled with him oso..... ==

dis is the results of him betraying/chopping/slicing/battling his childhood friend.....

happy couple isnt it....
he actually wanted 2 battle it......
==
but...............................
happy couple isnt it....
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
tat day was very nice.....
n at night i went 2 my youngest aunt there 4 barbeque..
coz my 4 yr old cousin sis' birthday!!!
they invited me 2 go so i accepted......
after i took the MRT...
I went to a nearby shop 2 buy Bubble tea..... :D
after i buy...
3
2
1
poke
BBBBLLLLUUURRRSSSHHHH!!!!!
the whole milk tea flew out...!!
argh!!!
n the worst part is....
it stained my doujinshis n artworks i bought!!!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh
i freaked out......
but my cousin bro n his childhood fren helped me clean up....
n i get to exchange 4 another bubble tea :D
when we reach the barbeque place we went upstairs...
which is a square empty room 4 activities...
downstairs is the place they're barbequing.....
at first is very sien...
coz me, my cousin bro n his childhood fren were tired....
n 3 of us at a corner...
watching A LOT OF SMALL CHILDREN MAKE NOISE N SHOUTING....
(==) (==) (==)
3 of our faces lyk dis.....
den i got hungry....
so i went down n get sumthing 2 eat....
so did my cousin bro n his fren.....
all the little children oso went downstairs....
after that i was the 2nd person 2 go up.....
finally some peace n quiet.....
den followed by my cousin bro n his fren......
suddenly i tot of the thing hes learning since morning he told me de........
so i asked him how n teach me....
so he showed it 2 me.....
n wow...
i couldnt believe it....
he actually knows...
no use laughing now....
after a while my wu shu joined....
along with my other cousin bro's tae kwon do...
n suddenly we were talking abt martial arts...
wow....
again....
then the children came upstairs n saw us kicking n punching.....
so they say..
"I WAN 2 KICK! I WAN 2 KICK!"
so i lifted my palm high up 2 let them kick......
kick kick kick.....
hahaha........
kawaii...... (- -)
den after 10.30pm time 2 go back 2 hotel......
so i was fetched back.......
2 the hotel....
n i read a few comics.....
n sleep......

day overall........
9.5/10
good day... good day..
:)

1 comment:

  1. why no kidchan's pic de?
    u keep it harr?
    keep it as treasure...
    =.=

    ReplyDelete