Thursday, November 26, 2009

:: 26.11.2009 :: = 11.19pm =

yay~ tmrw is holiday!!
it doesnt mean anything 2 those who hav already begun holidae mood...
but it is good news 2 me!!!
>D
since....
i work ehem...
i can b lazy 4 1 day~ :D
all i hav 2 do is work 4 9 more days n im free!!
but all my tuitions start at december....
no fun at all... ._.
haiz....

i hav been busy these days...
but at least i can write blog 4 a while.... (- -)
imma addicted 2 black and white stuff.....
or shud i say..
i already AM addicted 2 black n white.... ==
when i paint my selection of colours r all close 2 black n white colours......
not those neutral colours lyk red, green, blue...
hmm...
my world is getting colourless........







AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
get me out of this mess!!!!!!!!!






hmph....
anyways...
my holidays r juz short eh.......
maximum can reach 1 week...
not bad la.....
im onli here 2 write crap......
so sorri 4 wasting ur time ==
hehe.......


::easy sentences ::
~Falyn Strvayne ~

No comments:

Post a Comment