Friday, October 30, 2009

not much ppl know this word mural...
which means 壁画..
i tell my dad i doing mural at skul...
he say
"huh?"
finally leh.....
chey he din listen carefully..
but really i found out a lot of ppl dun noe.......

anyway...
the mural kl n dai lou n me were working at is almost finish...
woohoo~!
n it turned out quite ok then i expected.......
den ley...
we can rest liao...
we tot onli..
next week still nid 2 go xskul...!!
do another mural n finish the majalah stuff...
wah seh...
still nid 2 help pn chan, pn chew, pn tong......
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

i tell u all...
my 假期 is after PMR de 3 days...
meaning pmr finish at tuesday ma...
my 假期 is tat wed, thurs n fri.....
aiz.....
so nw dis person is sick.......
==
sumore kena beh song by KL....
haha
i think iz my fault la...
is my health no good........
抱歉!
すみまセん!!


anyways.....
i will upload mural pic next time...
coz i'm lazy 2 get it from my handphone......
it's on my piano there!!
i dowan walk lei...
so wait bah~


peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment